Wednesday, April 2, 2008
What next?
Ughh... so today was a pretty sad day for me we all know how excited I am to get back into the kitchen of course to my horror our stove has completely crapped! While I have placed an order for a new one going to be a couple days before i get it.Not to mention with all the things on my plate this month it's really the last thing I needed....sigh.. well I suppose things could be worse....right?...At least it gives me some time to toy around with some cake ideas. I have 4 cakes to do this month, 2 of them being for very important people by brother (ray) and my mom.
I'm having the most difficulty deciding what to do for Ray's cake simply because he's so picky and I definitely want something to wow him. So if any one has any ideas feel free to drop them he's going to be 20.






On the brighter side I found this totally incredible Mixer on E-bay that I am bidding on so cross your fingers for me.
it's orange... and I LOVE orange...
posted by Lauren at 1:05 AM -
4 Comments:
  • At May 3, 2008 at 1:00 PM, Blogger Brilynn said…

    You will love that mixer if you get it!
    Welcome to the Daring Bakers, good luck with this month's challenge!

     
  • At May 30, 2008 at 6:21 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    Hi Lauren- welcome to the blogosphere and daring bakers- I look forward to seeing you post about your first DB challenge next month.

    P.S. Good luck with the mixer- I've had my eye on the orange one for ages.

     
  • At June 6, 2008 at 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool mixer, did you find out if you got it yet?? Good luck if not!

     
  • At August 26, 2008 at 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi,

    I'm Alisha from Wowzio, and I'm excited to tell you about our new widget platform that helps bloggers increase readership by providing engaging widgets containing your blog's rich content. You can check out widgets customized for your blog here:

    Wowzio Widgets for your Blog

    I wanted to reach out to you to ask for your feedback on these widgets (feel free to install them on your blog, if you feel they are a good fit). I'm sorry for leaving this message via a comment, it's not at all our intent to spam you ( which is why i'm leaving this comment on an older post and you can always remove this comment ). Again, we would love to hear your feedback.

    Thanks,
    Alisha Wright
    alisha.wright1@gmail.com

     
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Lauren
Home: Jerz
About Me: Lauren Chocolate, cakes, cupFicakes, cookies. Longtime love for them all.. First time blogger... so bare with me please
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Background by EM